We are now offering Curbside Pickup! Our online store, or direct orders for home delivery, are also great options for folks who'd rather stay home. To protect the health of our community, we are not allowing in-store shopping at this time.
Here are all the ways you can shop with Bookbound Bookstore:
1) CURBSIDE PICKUP Tuesdays through Saturdays from 12 noon to 6 pm
Email (anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (during the above hours) to place an order and plan your pickup! You can also browse our window displays, and if the OPEN sign is on, feel free to knock and we'll try to accommodate you right away.
2) SHOP ONLINE for home delivery. https://bookshop.org/shop/bookbound
3) DIRECT ORDERS for home delivery. Please email us anytime, or call during business hours, if you are interested in this service - perfect for folks who can't or don't shop online.
We ask for your patience as we replenish our shelves and bring in recent releases. Special orders may take a little longer than you're used to. If you're looking for non-book items (e.g. Blackwing pencils, tea towels, tote bags, stationery) let us know. We are doing our best to accommodate everyone's wishes.
With love & gratitude,
Megan & Peter
You can purchase a Bookbound gift certificate in any amount.
Important items of note:
1) Gift Certificates cannot be used in our online store. They can be used for direct-to-home orders and curbside pickup.
2) You'll see the word 'donation' during check-out - this is the only way we can allow you to choose any amount.
3) We will email a gift certificate code to you within a few days of your purchase. If you'd prefer to have a physical copy mailed to you, or have any other preferences, please put that information in the "Instructions from Buyer" field on the payment screen, or send us an email.
Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our e-newsletter and learn about events, new releases & announcements